Wheatgrass Skin Recovery Lotion by Dr. Wheatgrass85 ml tube (2.9 oz)
We have customers that swear by this product, and praise how it relieves their skin and other conditions. We are glad to offer it!
- This Wheatgrass Lotion is enriched with highly bioactive wheatgrass-derived antioxidants - 250-300% more than can be obtained from freshly juiced wheatgrass.
- Dr Wheatgrass Recovery Cream contains naturally occurring vitamins A, C & E, phytosterols, amino acids and minerals.
- Dr. Wheatgrass's Cream stimulates growth factor production which can help slow the skin’s ageing process. Natural - our wheatgrass extract is derived from fresh, vital, organically grown wheatgrass sprouts.
- Gluten & lanolin free
- This Skin Cream is completely safe for children, the elderly and infirm, during pregnancy, breastfeeding and those trying to conceive.
- Quality - Our wheatgrass extract is quality controlled by state-of-the-art human genome technology
- Dr Wheatgrass Cream used to be packaged as a gel, but now is a moisturizing cream/lotion
The brainchild of the world's leading wheatgrass therapist, Australia's Dr. Chris Reynolds, Dr Wheatgrass Antioxidant Skin Recovery Cream is revolutionizing skin recovery and repair and the enhancement of normal and ageing skin. This amazing lotion has helped thousands obtain a better quality of life.
Indications: Dry or troubled skin, skin recovery and repair. Natural moisturizer, blackhead cleanser and anti-ageing. Read about numerous other uses on this website.
Cream Directions: Apply once or twice daily as required. In some cases, extended regular application may be required. May be safely applied to raw, chafed or cracked skin.
Dr. Wheatgrass Recovery Cream Ingredients: Triticum aestivum/vulgare, purified water, capric/caprylic triglycerides, vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, sunflower oil, ceteareth 20, glyceryl monostearate, phenoxyethanol, methyl, ethyl, propyl & butyl paraben, benzyl alcohol, tea tree oil, tocopherol acetate, xanthan gum.
No animal products or testing.