The Curative Kitchen by Susan Smith Jones PhD
On this radio interview, Dr. Susan provides simple tips on how to grow and use sprouts, as well as offering many suggestions on what to purchase through Handy Pantry to get started or become a gourmet kitchen gardener. Listen as you browse the website.
THE CURATIVE KITCHEN
Gratify Your Taste Buds & Revitalize Your Body with Superior SuperFoods, Herbs, Spices & Natural Remedies
(Health Unlimited, 2012) written by natural living and holistic health aficionado Susan Smith Jones, PhD. Be the first to read this health- and life-enhancing book by one of the world's leading experts in high level wellness, natural remedies, superfoods, and balanced living.
Holistic health and culinary expert, Dr. Susan Smith Jones, has created an easy-to-follow nutritional program just for you!
A comprehensive food and nutrition resource and step-by-step healthy eating guide, The Curative Kitchen: Gratify Your Taste Buds & Revitalize Your Body with Superior SuperFoods, Herbs, Spices & Natural Remedies shows us that vibrant health starts in the kitchen by choosing the most essential healing foods. Many of us make the wrong choices every day by consuming foods that were never intended for our miraculous bodies. Susan shows us how to make the appropriate food and other lifestyle choices to reduce our risks of premature aging, heart disease, common forms of cancer, arthritis, diabetes and reduced vision and mental functions … and lose body fat at the same time.
If you wish to:
- Learn which foods will reverse aging and maximize your energy;
- Enhance salubriously your meals, snacks and dining-out repertoire;
- Use colorful foods, herbs and spices as medicine and natural remedies;
- Quell stress, soothe indigestion and assuage other common complaints;
- Reinvigorate your body’s immune system and create vibrant health;
- Find out why the Handy Pantry is Susan’s favorite Sprouting Store to get organic sprouting seeds, kits, supplies and so much more.
Overall Customer Rating of 0 Reviews: